The perfect after-work or after-school snack just got easier with the new Air Fryer from Instant Brands – the Instant Vortex® VersaZone.
With the touch of a button (and with its extra-large drawer), you can level-up your golden, oozy toasted cheese game.
Pairs perfectly with a hot bowl of soup, giving you more couch time 😉
You will need
4 slices of bread
2 tsp salted butter, softened
Pesto Princess pesto – we used Basil Pesto and Sundried Tomato Pesto.
4 slices of cheese – use your favourite or what you have available.
1. Butter each side of bread, edge to edge.
2. Flip over the slices and spread one side with the pesto of choice.
3. Add your cheese and close the sandwiches with the butter side up.
4. Place the sandwiches into the Air Fryer. Set your Air Fryer to 205ºC (‘Grill’ setting if you’re using the Instant Vortex® VersaZone) for 8 minutes.
5. Flip your grilled cheese after 4 minutes, and Air Fry until golden brown.