This festive season, we want to make entertaining as easy as possible for you! Our ready-to-use Pesto Princess Cape Malay Curry Sauce makes cooking for a crowd so simple. All you need do is prepare your fresh ingredients, pour over the curry sauce, simmer and serve! Plus, it’s FRESH (so no preservatives or colourants!). Just wholesome goodness.
You will need
2 Tbsp olive oil
8 chicken thighs, skin on and bone in
1 sachet Pesto Princess Cape Malay Curry Sauce
1 tin coconut cream
100g mange tout or broccolini
Cooked Jasmine Rice
Pickled red onion
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pan (we used a Le Creuset Signature Shallow Casserole), place the chicken pieces, skin down in the pan and allow to brown for 2 to 4 minutes.
2. Once browned, turn the pieces over and add the Pesto Princess Cape Malay Curry sauce and 1 tin of coconut cream.
3. Gently stir, cover with the lid and let it simmer on medium to low heat for about 15 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
4. Add the mange tout or broccolini on top, close the lid again and let it steam for a few minutes until tender.
5. Serve with your favourite curry sides. We love jasmine rice, roti, cucumber, toasted coconut flakes, fresh coriander, bean sprouts, pickled red onions and sliced spring onion.