The season for cosying up on the couch with a mug of soup and a great series is here!
A comforting, nutritious weeknight supper is just one click away. Place your online order for Pesto Princess Fresh Tomato Soup along with everything else needed for these Cheesy Nachos with Jalapeño Chillies, Avo & Salsa from our friends at buyfresh.co.za. And the best bit? For every Pesto Princess soup sold, we donate a meal to someone in need via the big-hearted people at Ladles of Love, so keep that love & support flowing 🙂
And do share your top series recommendations with us!
1 large bag of nachos – we used Santa Anna’s Organic Corn Chips
200g – 300g grated cheddar cheese – we used Mooivallei Rigg’s Cheddar
½ white or red onion
1 large ripe tomato
El Burro Mercado Jalapeño In Adobo Sauce, to taste
1 ripe avocado
Fresh coriander, to serve
Pesto Princess Fresh Tomato Soup – find our soup range on buyfresh.co.za.
1. Preheat the oven on the grill setting.
2. Layer the nachos on a baking sheet and sprinkle over the grated cheese – don’t be shy!
3. Pop the nachos into the oven for a few minutes until the cheese melts. Keep an eye on it!
4. While the cheese melts, prepare the other toppings. Finely chop the onion and tomato, combine and season well. Dice up a few jalapeño chillies and slice the avocado.
5. Once the cheese has melted, sprinkle the salsa, avocado, jalapeños and coriander over the nachos. Serve with a steaming bowl of Pesto Princess Fresh Tomato Soup.
Photography, Recipes and Styling by Michelle Parkin.