About Pesto Princess Foods
Pesto Princess manufactures fresh, preservative – free pesto sauces sold through retail chains and food distributors nationwide. The business is located in a truly beautiful and well-manicured business park in the South Peninsula in Cape Town, 5 minutes from the beach and bustling surf spots.
Use your irresistible charm, sparkling personality and superb communication skills to delight our customers and generate sales. You would report to the Logistics Manager and assist with additional administrative duties as required. Working hours are from 8h00 – 17h00 Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime or weekend work.
- Generate sales from existing and new customers
- Generate new business by responding promptly to new customer enquiries
- Build solid customer relationships over the email, telephone or face-to-face, upholding the company culture of caring
- Respond promptly to customer complaints within 8 working hours using RoyalSpeke, our unique brand language
- Invoice orders on Pastel with meticulous attention to detail
- Allocate deliveries to relevant routes
- Log customer feedback, both positive and negative
- Troubleshoot with sales representatives and drivers regarding orders, queries and samples.
Skills & Experience
- You are driven and self-motivated to succeed at any task
- You take initiative and can work independently to reach sales targets and produce outstanding results in your area
- You are mature and have high levels of emotional intelligence
- Customer Care comes naturally, and you love the challenge of solving problems
- Your written and verbal communications skills are outstanding
- You have a working knowledge of MS Office and CRM systems and an excellent understanding of Pastel
- You are highly organised and pay attention to detail
- You can meet deadlines, work under pressure and manage your time
- You are young/young at heart, with a great sense of humour and a fine team player
Salary & Benefits
- R96 000 – R120 000 per annum is offered, depending on experience.
- Company provident fund
Pesto Princess is evolving into a world-class company. We have identified caring as being the key ingredient on this journey. If you care about the customer, care about producing excellent work, care about the impact the business has on the environment, then this position is for you. Since we will also be caring for you, be prepared to do the extraordinary, and have your talents developed.
How to Apply
Please send your one page letter of motivation, as well as your CV to Anthea at firstname.lastname@example.org. It would be helpful for us to know your salary expectations, so please include those in your letter. Only successful applicants will be contacted.